My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, December 10, 2010

A Polar Bear Birthday

I finally finished all of my Christmas cards but one, so decided I would take a break & make a birthday card for a gal at work who has a Dec. 26th birthday.  A hard date to do a card for.  Christmas is over, but you still want to do something wintery so I decided on a polar bear.  And having a Rosie's Roadshow stamp of a polar bear holding a birthday cupcake & balloon seemed to be the perfect choice.
Since we are forecast to have a half a foot of snow & possible blizzard tomorrow, I'm sure I will have plenty of time to work on cards!  Sure makes it hard to do any Christmas shopping, but guess Mother Nature is in charge.  Did I mention I HATE winter!  ha ha

Until tomorrow..

2 comments:

  1. Another pretty!! I want those snowflakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice..love the flkes..oh by the way talent does run in your neck of the woods...thks for stopping by my blog and for the positive feed back..if you have a chance take a look at the class I did today..thks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete