My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 14, 2011

I Didn't Forget!

The birthdays just keep coming & I didn't forget to make a card.  This darling little elephant is from Inky Antics & I picked him up at Archievers a couple of weeks ago on my way back from my daughters. The fun thing with this set of stamps is they also include a stamp for the inside of the card as well as the template to create a "honeycomb" surprise.  In this case, it was a balloon. The paper is from My Mind's
Eye & I colored this little guy with pencils & gamsol. I think my light was too close as he didn't photograph well.

This is the inside of the card.  Again, my photography leaves a LOT to be desired!  But at least you get an idea of the finished card.

After 98 degrees on Tuesday, today it was 41 degrees when I left the house at 9 am. What a shock to your system! Tuesday I was turning on the air & today the heat is back on & I had to drag out warmer clothes. I think we finally got to about 43 by afternoon. What a strange spring!

I'll be back tomorrow with another card.  Until then, stay warm!!

Catch you all later!

1 comment:

  1. This is so stinkin cute. You need to find a challenge to enter this. Your coloring is so awesome, not to mention the layout.

    ReplyDelete