My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, May 23, 2011

No card today!

I thought I had better do a little update.  Usually, I work on cards during the week &  on the weekends. This past week, however, my sister & brother-in-law were here so I didn't have any time to devote to cards. And this weekend, we were all busy dealing with a series of emergencies at Dad's. First it was the bathroom sink he tried to fix & broke. Then it was the flooded basement from a downspout that he hired a gutter company to fix this winter & apparently they forgot to re-connect the spout to the gutter.  We spent all day Saturday pulling up wet carpet in the basement & cleaning only to have another hard rain Saturday nite & discover that the downspout itself was also defective & had to be replaced. So Sunday we repeated all of Saturday's efforts in the basement. I am working on a birthday card & have it almost finished, but can't seem to get it just right. My mojo is not only exhausted, it is MIA.  With any luck, I may be able to salvage it tomorrow & post tomorrow nite.

Hope everyone else had a wonderful weekend & that your week is going well.
Catch you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment