My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 5, 2011

A critter for Melissa

Hi everyone,
I promised my daughter that I would post a "critter" card tonite instead of one with people.  She loves the critter cards more than the cards with kids so here we go!  This first card is my favorite cat from Penny Black all dressed up as a bumble bee.  The paper is from K & Co & I cut out some of the flowers & popped them up to give it a little more interest.

The second card I was planning to post tonite is also a critter, but for some reason I'm having problems getting it to download.  Guess I will have to be satisfied with this one (if it works) and post again later.

Have a great nite! Catch you all later!

2 comments:

  1. Cute card, can I have it? You know how I love the kitties. Now get to work on your challenge, I expect to see my slider card tomorrow. :)

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute critter. Love the coloring and the paper.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete