My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Some Cheerfulness on a Stormy Night!

We are in the midst of a stormy night here tonight. There are reports of hail the size of baseballs and 70 mph winds all around us.  So far, we have had nothing but rain & lots of thunder & lightening.  I thought maybe a bright cheerful card would help dispell some of the gloom outside.


This is another Prairie Fairy image.  My favorite little gal sharing her swing with her kitty. Sounds like a lot of fun to me, but unfortunately, my "little" kitty is about 20 lbs & wouldn't fit on a lot of swings!  I colored her with pencils & gamsol & the DP is from my stash, as is the wild flower.  I'm not sure how much time I will spend upstairs tonite with all the rumbling going on, but hopefully, I can finish a couple of other cards I have colored & ready to finish up & post.  Wherever you are, I hope you are having sunny skies!

Catch you all later!

1 comment:

  1. This is really cute...love the colors. I wish it would rain here. It hasn't rained in a couple months.

    ReplyDelete