My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, August 15, 2011

Our Hero

This is not the card I had planned to post tonite, but I needed to make a quick card for one of the guys in our IT Dept.  For 2 weeks in a row, he has brought us goodies.  Last Friday he had delicious cookies delivered to our office from a cookie specialty shop & the Friday before that, he brought in donuts for all of us.  We are calling him "our hero" now! ha ha  A thank you card was definitely in order.

The image is a Mo Manning.  Perfect for an IT guy!  The paper was from a pack by The Paper Studio & he is colored with pencils & gamsol.  It was a quick card, but Brian loved it & the thought behind it.

Hope you are all having a wondeerful week so far.

Catch you all later!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea for an IT person. I'll have to consider that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that guy! Cute card, Sherri. I bet he brings treats again next week.

    ReplyDelete