My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Fly Me Away..

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all having an amazing weekend. Our temps got into the 70's here today which is just awesome weather for Iowa and I for one have major spring fever! 
As I promised yesterday, I was working on a birthday card for a boy & ended up throwing out all the ideas I had originally come up with as nothing seemed to work. In the end, I went with something simple.  I am going to enter this in the current Mo Manning challenge # 125-Try Something New
The "new" something I tried, was making clouds with a paper towel. I kept my little cloud on the light side so it wouldn't overpower the card, so I hope you can see it well.


He was colored with copics & I popped my little plane in the corner up with some tiny pop dots.
Have a wonderful Sunday & don't foget to set your clocks ahead tonite!  I know I am going to really miss that hour & the poor cat will go nuts trying to figure out when we are getting up for work for about a week! Oh, the price we pay for some extra sunshine!

Catch you later!
.

4 comments:

  1. I love this card! I looked for a little plane to put on it when I made mine, but I couldn't find one. No setting the clocks ahead for us. Arizona doesn't do daylight savings. It's a real pain when the whole country changes except for us. It affects our TV times and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card! Love the little plane and the mostly white theme! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Sherri! Great job on the clouds and coloring the sweet image! Thanks for joining us for Mo's challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness, this is darling! Oh, how adorable in a very boyish kind of way. Your cloud is perfect and your coloring is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete