My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sweet Baby

Hi Everyone,

I hope you all remembered to set your clocks (and watches) ahead an hour!  If not, you are all going to be late for work tomorrow.

Today's card is a baby card.  I wanted something that would be suitable for either a new baby boy or a new baby girl.  I settled on an aqua background with this beautiful DP from Cloud 9 Designs. The beautiful doily behind my baby is from Cheery Lynn Desgins. I also added a double butterfly made with both the aqua paper on the bottom layer, & pure white for the top layer from another Cheery Lynn Designs die.  I'm entering this card in two challenges:

Craft Our Passions-100th Challenge Celebration
Cheery Lynn Designs- Challenge 18-Doilies


I hope you are all enjoying a wonderful weekend.  Catch you all tomorrow!

7 comments:

  1. You made me panic then... but we in the UK don't spring forward for another couple of weeks! I am notoriously bad at remembering to spring forward but somehow I always manage to stay in bed for an extra hour in October! Pure talent. Lovely little butterfly saying hello to baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful baby card, and he sits so perfectly within that die too. Thank you for playing along this week at Cheery Lynn Designs.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another cutie! You are certainly keeping busy. I 'll have to keep this digi in mind for baby's first Easter next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card! Good luck and thank you for joining us at Cherry Lynn Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! Love it. Thanks for joining in the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherri
    I love it - made me smile! Babies do that;) Love the butterfly you made - wow! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of those baby images you just have to love! He's so adorable, and could be made up like a little girl, too. So cute!

    ReplyDelete