My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Happy Fall

Hi,

From the looks of my front yard buried under piles of crunchy leaves, I think I can safely deduce that Fall has arrived.  So in keeping with the fall theme I decided to do a birthday card for someone very special using fall leaves.  I used a set of leaves from Spellbinders to cut them from some fall colored paper in my stash.The background paper was from my stash as well, but I think it was originally K & Co.

This is a bit different from my normal style, but I think he will like it. The leaves are embossed with veins & in person, the card is really a lot prettier than it photographs.

Have a wonderful Sunday!  I'll be back tomorrow with something new to share.

Catch you later!

2 comments:

  1. This makes a great guy card. I really like the leaves and they look very real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the finished product. And you did pick the perfect paper. He will love it.

    ReplyDelete