My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Lindsey's Wedding

Hi!

Another card for work, but this time it isn't a birthday card.  We have a gal getting married this Saturday so I got to do a fun wedding card for her.  A nice change of pace. 

The image is from Lili of the Valley & was colored with Prismacolor markers. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the background & the flourishes were dies from Marianne Design. The butterflies were from Cheery Lynn dies. I added some pearls from my stash.  I hope she likes it.

Back tomorrow with something different.  Catch you later!

4 comments:

  1. Like the card..it looks so neat..where did you find the stamp for it.Gift Card envelopes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you type in lili of the valley & google it, you will find their website. They are out of the UK and have beautiful stamps.

      Delete
  2. I love the crisp clean look of white on white and this is awesome. Such a beautifully colored image.

    ReplyDelete