My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Let's relax!

Hi,

I hope all of you are having a good week.  As for me, I'm ready for the weekend! Today's card is another "guy" card for a co-worker's birthday.  I'd like my own private boat to relax on. (Only more on the luxury side than this one)  On second thought, maybe a shopping trip followed by a chair beside a nice lake would be more fun! lol


The image is from JustInkLined & was colored with Prismacolor markers. The paper if from Recollections & I added faux stitching with a micron pen.

Better get going.  I'll catch you all later!  Have a terrific Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Another awesome card that is beautifully colored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sherri! I don't know why you dread the guy cards. You do them so well. Wonderful coloring and love the papers.

    ReplyDelete