My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 8, 2012

A Winter Birthday!

Hi, everyone!

I hope you had a great Saturday!  Our rain/snow forecast for this afternoon still hasn't materialized yet. Now they are saying it will come tonite. They have to actually guess right one of these days, so I did move the snow blower from the back of the garage to the front, just in case.  I'm hoping it all comes in the form of snow. I don't want any ice UNDER snow!  And there is a wind warning for tomorrow all day.  I think winter has arrived!

Today I have a "winter" birthday card to share.  The birthday gal's birthday is actually Dec 26th so that makes it hard.  This year I thought I would go with a skating theme. The digi is from Sassy Cheryl's. I framed it with a glitter paper frame cut out with a Spellbinder die. The paper is from Recollections & the glitter snow flakes are from a Martha Stewart punch.  The background was also created with Martha Stewart punches.



I hope she likes it!  I had a lot of fun creating it.

Have a great Sunday.  I'll be back tomorrow with some more Christmas cards or perhaps another birthday card.  Catch you later!

4 comments:

  1. Sherri
    This image is just so cute and I love how you colored it. Her muff is adorable - all sparkles! Love the punched corners too! Someone is a lucky recipient of this card! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone will be thrilled when they open this. It's lovely, and she is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri this is just darling. I love that sweet image and that snowflake PATP is perfect for this. It gives it an added touch of feminine beauty. So pretty.
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect for a winter birthday! Gosh, I just love that border, and the image is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete