My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Check out the blue shoes!

Hi, all!

Well, we've almost made it through another week.  Our mild weather has turned a bit colder & we even had a brief rain shower go through this morning.  Very little rain, but welcome all the same.

I have a simple little snowman card to share tonite. Check out his wild blue shoes!   He is a digi from Sassy Cheryl's that I've used several times already.  Love her snowmen!  I colored him with Prismacolor brush markers & mounted him using Spellbinder dies.  The flower is from my stash.

The paper is from Recollections.  I'm beginning to love their paper selection.  Ok, you can stop laughing!  I know I love ALL paper!  But then, I'm sure I am not the only paper hoarder out there, am I?

Better get busy.  I have some images colored up that need to find a home & if I get time, I really need to start wrapping Xmas presents.

Catch you all later!

2 comments:

  1. That snowman is priceless! Your cards are so beautiful Sherri...sorry I havent been around for a while but I am back!
    Keep up the great work!
    Huggzz...
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the blue shoes, this is so cute.

    ReplyDelete