My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Dog Days!

Nope, it isn't the "dog days" of summer....not yet!  In fact, I had to put my heat back on this morning it was so chilly in the house!  The dog days here are for a birthday card I need for a co-worker who is a dog lover. Hopefully, she will like this card, even though it doesn't look anything like her real doggie!


The dog is from hugware & I added a fire hydrant from Snag Em Stamps.  The paw print is from an old Stampin Up set.  I added a rick rack border above the pretty scalloped border from a new Spellbinders die set. 

Better get busy.  Somehow I ended up with a head cold today.  Go figure!  The minute a long weekend gets near, it always happens. 

Have a great day! Catch you later.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Sherri this is stinkin cute all over! Love your doggie, the hydrant and the paw print. And I do see a die that I am just going to have to buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not a cat but still really cute and the fire hydrant is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cute, I love it. I love how you stamped the doggie in the center of the die cut. Yep, this comment came from a dog lover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So super cute Sherri! Adorable pup! love the popped paw and hydrant! haha That frame is awesome! and the rick rack and the scallop border. Fabulous creating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute, Sherri! I love the gingham with the black and white. My doggies don't look like this either, but as a dog lover I just want to reach in there and give it a big hug. I love how you cut out and popped up the paw print. I never seem to know what to do with the paw prints that come in stamp sets, but I'll try this next time. The die cut mat you used is just gorgeous! BTW, I printed some of my Hugware, finally, and I was thinking of you the whole time. Sorry about your head cold. I hope it doesn't get you down too much.

    ReplyDelete