My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I'm melting!

Hi, again!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!  I drove to my daughters & had a wonderful day enjoying their company.   I'm still full from the wonderful brunch we went to.  It was 31 degrees when we left Sunday morning to drive down there.  The high today was 106 degrees!  I don't think even chocolate will help Mother Nature any longer.  She has just had a complete breakdown! You don't know whether to get the snow blower or the lawn mower out!

I can't believe it has been so long between posts, but it has been busy at work & I don't have the energy to do a lot when I finally get home. Besides being busy, I was also training someone new but she quit this morning because she didn't "enjoy" her job.  Guess it is better to do it early than wait until you invest more time & energy into someone, but it wasn't what I wanted to hear to start my morning.  So tonite, I'm sharing something I made a while back, but have never posted.

This is a stamp from Great Impressions that I have had a long time.  Couldn't resist the cat, of course. The lace was done with a Martha Stewart punch.  Nothing fancy.

Hopefully, I will be back tomorrow with something new to share.  I have to make a couple of graduation cards.

Stay cool!  Catch you later!


5 comments:

  1. Sherri
    Maybe nothing fancy but I think it is adorable. :)
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your three little kittens. With temps of 106, I guess it's okay they lost their mittens. Love that lace. Really cute card, Sherri.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Sherri! I just love the image and I love how you colored it, sort of soft with the orange and gray. Gosh, you really are having crazy weather! It's very different here this spring, too. Much warmer than usual. No snow this year, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH, these kitties are cute. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete