My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 4, 2013

4 U

Hi,
I hope you all had a great weekend! I actually had a couple of days off last week & was planning on using them to do a lot, but you know how the best laid plans turn out!  At least mine seem to end that way. I did manage to work on some cards this afternoon, but I think my mojo has taken time off too! Ever have one of those days when just nothing seems to come together?

Point in question.  I started off going in an entirely different direction with the card I'm sharing. And I certainly didn't intend to do it in the colors I ended up with either.  The image is from Crafters Companion and I used Spellbinder dies & a Martha Stewart punch. The flowers were hand made yesterday & are the only part of the card I am really happy with.  LOL  The bow is from a Lil Inker die & the leaf tendrils are  from a Memory Box die.

Have a great week!  I'll be back tomorrow with some flowers.

Catch you later!

2 comments:

  1. Well, I don't know what you had planned for this card, but I think it's adorable! I love my Crafter's Companion stamps. This is a very cute image and you've colored it so expertly, all soft and sweet. Your handmade flowers are so pretty and petite. I always love the images you choose to work with. It's a guaranteed smile when I visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Sherri
    Just like all us artists - we are too critical of ourselves!! This card is just adorable, love the colors, love the fun fold you used, and the flowers you made are great! I have never made my own flowers yet! Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete