My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Brrrrrr!!!

Hi, all!
Today we are going to pretend it is cold outside.  Just for a few minutes anyway!  We are having a week long heat spell here which is bad enough, but the humidity is running 77%. I think you get the picture! So, to help me feel cooler, I pulled this cute little digi from some of my old Hugware & colored him up.  I wasn't thinking ahead when I chose my colors & all my Xmas papers just looked wrong for him.  So, to buck tradition, I went with this bright polka dot.

I used one of my Joy Craft dies for the background & added some of the tiny little snowflakes I just got from Impression Obsession.  They are the perfect size for cards!  

I'm feeling cooler already, aren't you?  

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the micro moment to escape this heat wave. Your card is super cute. Love the die and the blue is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am Sherri! And I think this blue polka dot is just perfect! It reminds me of an ice pop which sounds pretty good right now : ) 77% humidity - ugh! Stay cool and indoors, Sherri. I just got this die set in the mail yesterday. Don't you love it? It's a darling background for Mr. Snowman.

    ((Hugs))
    Susie ~

    P.s. Sherri, please private message me on SCS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri
    You gave me a wonderful reprieve from our heat & humidity song and dance here too! Such a great idea to work on a "cool" image. Well, you have a cool card here and I love the polka dot theme you have going on - beautiful color blue that you used! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so cute, and I also just got this die in the mail and hope to get to try it out tonight. I will hope your card helps me feel cooler today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice try Sherri! Not feeling cooler at all! EEK! it is nasty here too! Adorable card and I'm taking a second look at your new flakes! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think his colors are perfect for Christmas and snowmen and, hey, you can't go wrong with polka dots. Adorable! Love the snowflake accents. Our humidity has been in the 80's and 90's and we're not used to this muggy weather here on the coast. I hope you have air conditioning!

    ReplyDelete