My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 16, 2013

The Perils of Cleaning

Hi,
I don't have a card to share tonite, but I thought you might get a chuckle out of the results of my cleaning. After my last post, I decided to really clean off my desk and spent the evening putting away all the toys I had pulled out to make my last card.  Brady watched the process & seemed to find it quite entertaining. As soon as I finished, he jumped up on the desk & proceeded to make himself at home. Apparently,  he assumed my cleaning was to prepare a nice clean spot for him to nap!



I missed the cutest picture though.  I have a tape dispenser in the shape of a cat that is painted exactly like Brady.  My sister bought it for me years & years ago before I ever had my first cat & I still use it.  He spotted the dispenser & spent several minutes nose to nose with it (no doubt wondering why this cat looked so familiar) and checking it out.

Hopefully, I will be back tomorrow with an actual card.  It was a long week....

Catch you later!

4 comments:

  1. Sherri
    I wish I could get your ambition and clean off my desk. Sometimes I am actually surprised that I can function so well with so much mess surrounding me! I love Brady - he really is cute! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. So it is true. Cats do have staff. You are probably stamping on a TV tray, right? Guess we know who rules.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My guess is that Brady is really good company while you are crafting. What a pretty cat. He sure looks comfortable.
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tee hee! Of course you cleaned it off just for him. He'd been waiting and waiting. I took a week off the blog so I could catch up on other things a little. I think it might rain a little this weekend and I'm hoping I get to stay inside and play in my room.

    ReplyDelete