My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, March 7, 2014

Color Challenge!

Happy Friday!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful week & is ready to enjoy a relaxing weekend!  Today, of course, is our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede.  Today's challenge #78 is "Color Challenge Photo Inspired (green) and of course, the first thing to enter my mind was the obvious!  St. Patrick's Day!  So, I was thrilled to find just the perfect digi in #10003 Irish Bear!  LOVE his cute face! But then, I think I love ALL the critters at QKR!

 I wanted to use this beautiful paper from my stash. Unfortunately, the cover was missing on the pad so I can't tell you what company it came from.  The gingham, however, came from Creative Imaginations. I wanted a clover behind him, but had to get creative & make one from a Spellbinder Heart die.  Of course, you have to have glitter on his pot of gold & the shamrock in his hat!  The glittery shamrock was from a pkg. I got at Hobby Lobby last year on sale.
The inside is also decorated and you can see the dimension on the shamrock a little better from this angle.

I hope you all join in on the fun!  I can't wait to see what your creative imaginations come up with!

Sherri



3 comments:

  1. Sherri, this is so adorable! I really love how you made your shamrock from heart dies. I honestly thought it was another very cool die from the Queen of Dies. I look forward to Fridays for another reason, now -- to see your QKR cards, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri, this card is adorable. I love it and the shamrock to made using hearts is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry it took me so long to get here. I got RSV from my grandson and on top of that I got pinkeye in both eyes and an ear infection. Just kill me now. Tonight I am just starting to feel a little better. I love this card! Your coloring is so perfect. He is absolutely adorable. I plan on making a card for the challenge, Hopefully, I'll get around to it.

    ReplyDelete