My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Weddings

Happy Hump Day, everyone!

Well, you are halfway through your week today & I hope it has been a good one so far.  I'm still concentrating on finishing some cards I need & since some of them are wedding cards, I'm sharing a couple of those today.

 This first card was done with an embossing folder and dies from Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight. Doesn't it make an elegant card?  You can add pearls or flowers to it if you wish, but I tried to keep it simple so it would mail easier.
This card was also done using an embossing folder as the background.  It gives you such a beautiful canvas to start with and they come in such a variety of patterns!  I stamped the birds with an old Stampendous stamp and used Spellbinders D-Lites Window 2 over it. The sentiment was stamped & cut with one of the Spellbinders Shapeabilities fancy Tags 2.  All of these dies can be purchased at Dies R Us.  They carry 22 different die companies and are adding new ones every day!  If you click on the link to their blog, you will find tons of new ideas posted every day.  Check out the wedding card I posted there today if you are interested in making your own flowers instead of buying them! Here is a sneak peek at my card!
Hope to see you there!  I'll explain how to make the flowers & which die you need!

Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Sherri
    I can't believe what you have designed in the way of all these cards - each one is better than the next! You are on a roll, girl! I knew you would just run with this design team because you are the queen of die cutting to me!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both just gorgeous, Sherri! The first is just like a wedding gown, all lacy and pretty. The second really shows off that gorgeous embossing folder, and in such a pretty color! Love the stamp, too. Oldie, but definitely a goodie. Off to see your other one, now!

    ReplyDelete