My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

It's Your Day!

Hi, again!

And Happy Hump Day!  Your week is half over!  Hopefully, it has been a good one already & you are finding some extra time to work on all those cards you are so far behind on!  I may be retired, but I'm behind on mine too!  ha ha  Since Dad broke his hip, my days seem to be spent doing a lot more things at his house than at mine.

Today I'm sharing a birthday card.  I think the image is from Sassy Cheryl, but I'll be darned if I can find the file right now.  If I'm wrong, let me know!


I wanted to perk this little image up so I added a lot of lacy details.  I used Magnolia Doohickey Cute Corner, Cheery Lynn Exotic Small Butterflies and Spellbinders Decorative Labels One. All of the dies I used can be purchased at Dies R Us.  They not only have the largest selection I've found anywhere, but their prices and shipping rates are the lowest I've come across!  And you know how I LOVE my dies!!!  I wouldn't steer you wrong!
Check out their store!

Don't forget to check out their daily Dies R Us Inspiration Blog too.  Lots of ideas & samples for you to drool over and once you finish that, head to the Dies R Us Challenge Blog & see what YOU can come up with!

Catch you later!
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how cute! Birdhouses and butterflies -- I love both! Those die cuts are gorgeous. I received a Dies R Us order the other day and I already want to put in another one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheri, this is so pretty, I love the lace looking dies.

    ReplyDelete