My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Mother & Child

Hi!

I should be cleaning or working on Christmas cards, but I decided to take a break & post a couple of baby cards instead.  I got a new die a couple of weeks ago that I think will be a perfect die for a baby card (or even a mother's day card) and decided to play with it.  Here are the results!


I kept the background colors neutral instead of going with pink or baby boy blue so I could use them for either a boy or a girl.  Both were easy to do and I only needed 2 dies. Frantic Stamper "Mother & Child" Card Panel and Spellbinders "Reflective Moment" which can be purchased at Dies R Us!  I've got some other ideas for these dies, but need to concentrate on my Christmas cards for now!

Check back tomorrow for a new post for QKR Stampede! Until then, have a great week!
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Sherri, two beautiful card, this mother and child die, does not need much with it at all, love how you just framed it, love the colours.
    pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous cards, Sherri! Both the same but yet so different and elegant!

    Guess you aren't getting my emails...don't understand why. Anyhow I've been thinking I need to add it on my blog. brendascardcorner@gmail.com

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love, I want! Both so gorgeous! I love both versions. What beautiful dies and, yes, perfect for both baby cards or Mother's Day. You always have something utterly delightful to see when I visit, whether it's cute or elegant.

    ReplyDelete