My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

For my sweetheart!

Hello, again!

While I don't normally post twice in one day, I will be doing that today & again on the 25th.  I was asked by one of my team members to be a guest "step sister" at the Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge for 2 weeks.  It sounded like a lot of fun, so I decided to do it!  Today's challenge is to make a  Valentine for your sweetheart and use a rose.  This cute digi from Tiddly Inks just spoke to me!


Be sure to head over to the Sisterhood of Crafters challenge & join in on all the fun!

Catch you later!
Sherri


6 comments:

  1. This is just ADORABLE Sherri and we are so glad you agreed to be our February Step Sister at the Sisterhood! LOVE all the hearts on your creation and you've colored her perfectly!! Well done my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so adorable! Love the pretty paper and the row of hearts that echos the string of hearts she's holding. The curved border is a nice finish to the lower edge, and then, of course, there's the pretty flower on the heart. It all just oozes sweetness! Have fun being their February step-sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your guest step sister post! Absolutely LOVE this card! Your coloring is fantastic, as usual, dies are awesome and the paper is perfect!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. Love the coloring and your dies, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card and beautifully created!! I have to tell you I love the name of your blog, too, being a cat lover myself, it makes me smile every time I read it and come here!! Thank for being our Step-sister for the month of Feb....We LOVE having you here!
    Diane TSH DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just too cute - love how you added the hearts at the bottom of your card to match her cut outs! Coloring is super too - love the hi lights in her hair!! Congrats with being a Step-sister!! You are really getting busy with all your blogs - so happy for you!!! Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete