My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, February 27, 2015

QKR Stampede Challenge # 128 - Circles

Happy Weekend!

Are you ready to relax and join the latest challenge at QKR Stampede?  I sure hope so!  This week's theme is "Circles" and that leaves the field wide open for all kinds of ideas!  Just use a circle of some kind for your project & you could be the winner walking away with free digi stamps!  I decided on digi # 2302 Elephant & Butterfly for mine.  I ADORE the QKR elephants!!  They are some of the cutest you will find anywhere!

Here is my entry for "Circles"...


A circle die cut & a circle card!  Guess I'm covered!  ha ha

It's YOUR turn now!  Head on over to the challenge & join in the fun!

Catch you later,
Sherri

5 comments:

  1. Great shaped card Sherri, what a fun elephant, his face says it all, cute butterfly on his trunk.
    Hugs Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of their elephants and it really is darling! Colored it up once but didn't like the card, so I'll have to do it again. This one is adorable! A perfect fit on your circle card. Makes me smile so big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the circle card you made and the die cut you used. Perfectly fussy cut that adorable elephant too - big a mighty with the small and delicate! Love this. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Love Love your card and the entire composition. I have this one on my wish list. I agree, sweet elephant image and the subtle gray color selection is perfect to let the image take center stage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Love Love your card and the entire composition. I have this one on my wish list. I agree, sweet elephant image and the subtle gray color selection is perfect to let the image take center stage.

    ReplyDelete