My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Dies R Us Challenge - Birthday Cards

Hi, everyone!

Time for another Dies R Us Challenge and a chance for you to win a gift voucher to the amazing store! It should be easy for you as the theme this time is "Birthday Cards" and we all need lots of those, don't we!
For my card I chose to use the following dies: Die-namics Vertical Stitches (currently unavailable), Dies R Us Chirping Birds, Poppy Stamps Sylvan Sprig & Memory Box Stitched Clouds.  Here is what I came up with...a bit simpler than my usual cards, but I love it!


Get your thinking caps on & decide what YOU are going to submit for the challenge!  Good luck!!

Sherri

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE this one, Sherri! The yellow and the cutie patootie bird and those stitched clouds... The Sylvan Sprig is one of my favorites, and the Vertical Stitches make a really nice start to the card layout. Love how you added your own faux stitches and that little bit of coloring to the bird, and it's all perfect on the white card base, which keeps it very crisp and clean. This is just so cute and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute and cheery card. Love the little bird die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card design Sherri, love the birdy and lovely colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the two papers and the cute bird on the branches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute! love those yellows together with the clouds and birdie! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete