My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 12, 2016

The Tree of Life

Hello, everyone!

Nobody likes to make sympathy cards....or attend funerals.  Your heart goes out to the family in their grief & sending a handmade card helps you express your sorrow.  When I saw this new die from Tutti called Tree of Life, I knew it was going to make some beautiful sympathy cards.  By adding other dies, you can change the whole look of the die or use it by itself & keep the card extremely simple.  I did both.




This is a new company and I was very impressed with the quality of their dies! They cut out beautifully and every one of them is beautiful.

Back Saturday with another card I made using 2 more of their gorgeous dies!  Don't forget to check Friday for the latest QKR Stampede weekly challenge!

Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, this tree is beautiful and makes an ideal sympathy card. Love all the different colors you used. I didn't get this die because I have two other large tree dies I haven't used yet, but you make me want to rethink that. I should try to use some of my new Tutti dies soon. Still haven't even cut them. If your gorgeous cards are any indication, I predict great success for this new company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sherri, lovely tree die you have used, perfect.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous die and you've made some gorgeous cards with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great cards using these new Tutti dies! YOU GO GIRL!!!

    ReplyDelete