My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, May 23, 2016

Feeling Down?

Hi, everyone!

I thought a "feeling down" theme would be good for a Monday!  I'm sure that is how most of you are feeling since it means the start of another work week!   I have a brother-in-law who is scheduled for some surgery in a couple weeks so I thought a get well card was in order!  I took this adorable Sassy Cheryl image & made him into a get well card.


I love all her images, but the critters are probably my favorite!  LOVE my critters!  ha ha

Back tomorrow with an "Oops, forgot your birthday!" card.  See you then!

Sherri

5 comments:

  1. This makes a perfect get well card! Such a super cute image and, of course, you know I love my critters, too. Still got those two Sassy Cheryls to color up. Good for you, thinking ahead. Seems I'm always scrambling at the last minute. This is just totally adorable. I love me a cute image like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic image Sherri, perfect for a get well card, your colouring is fabulous..
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet image that you've colored beautifully! It's a perfect get well card!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, what a sweet card. Great coloring, too.

    ReplyDelete