My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 4, 2017

QKR Stampede Challenge - Make it Humorous

Hello, gals!

Where did July go?  The summer months go all too quickly, don't they?  Time to enjoy each warm day before the days get chillier!

Today's challenge at QKR Stampede is "MAKE IT HUMOROUS" and that gives you a lot of possibilities!  We all have those favorite stamps we love to use again & again.  Maybe you ought to pull out your favorite stamps (or head to the QKR Stampede store) to find some new humorous digi stamps!

I've used digi # 13205 Ain't No Kid & Digi # 17106 Old Goat


Isn't this image perfect for an older guy?  There is nothing like a humorous card to help you through birthdays when you start to get older!

Hugs,
Sherri


3 comments:

  1. Well, this is right up my alley as I love humorous cards, especially for guys. Perfect! Love how you used the wheat on this as it's such a great complement to the image. I need to remember to use my wheat die this fall. We have lots of plain old grass going to seed around here that looks just like this, too. Super cute digi and brought to life with your amazing coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man! how funny Sherri! Super cute and sure to give a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this image and the humor. Your coloring is spot on.

    ReplyDelete