My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Sending Hugs!

Hello, everyone!

Who among us can't use an extra hug?  I know I sure don't pass up the offer of a hug!  And I love to give them as well as get them! My Mom raised my sister & I to be "huggers" and Dad always said that wasn't his style.  But he would wait by the back door before leaving for work in the morning to get his hug & kiss.  If we weren't right there, he would always announce "I'm leaving".......and wait for us to get there!  Mom used to laugh about it!  I'm so glad she raised us to show our feelings!


These adorable elephants have found someone to hug!  This is another Stamping Bella stamp. I LOVE their critters!

Find someone to hug today!  It will make both of you feel better!! Hugs are just another way to say I love you without words!

Hugs,
Sherri

5 comments:

  1. Are they adorable or what?!?! Fabulous coloring, awesome dies, and I love the green polkadot paper! (((Hugs))) to you my friend!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, they melt my heart! So CUTE! Pretty die and bright polka dot background, and love how you used the banner. Non-huggers are missing out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable. I love those little hugging elephants and your coloring is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A card to make a gal smile for sure and I love your family story! What a great heritage you have! Adorable card Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sherri, cute image! fantastic colouring.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete