My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Say WHAT!!??

Hello again!

Another card to tickle your funnybone!  This is another Stamping Bella stamp & the minute I found it I started laughing.  I knew I had the perfect sentiment to go with it! It says" That's dog years, right? Happy Birthday!"


This is kind of how I feel when I realize just how old I am!  Or when I look in the mirror first thing in the morning! ha ha

Back tomorrow with another birthday card.

Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Another of your wonderful fun cards Sherri, love this image and great sentiment! perfect match.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha! I would have to have it, too! I love fun birthday cards, especially for us oldies. This little feller is so cute and I love the simple card design. Good for guys or girls with a sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute Sherri! Love the look on his face and the sentiment goes perfect with him!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Sherri! You are so creative and good with color and dies! Delightful card!

    ReplyDelete