My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 17, 2018

A birthday cat!

Hello, again!

I've had this silly cat stamp from Stamps Happen, Inc. for years & years.  Just something about him that always makes me laugh! He seems to be totally prepared for the birthday doesn't he?  Not only a cupcake, but chocolate cake & carrot cake along with gifts and a card!


What a great friend he is!  Ready to party right now in his party hat!

Be sure to check in tomorrow for our weekly QKR Stampede challenge!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. I love him so much!! I've been online a few times looking for Stamps Happen stamps. Their cats are the best! Sadly, another company out of business. Not that I need more stamps, but, darn, some of the best are gone. This card is perfect, Sherri! A large, fantastically cute image filling up the card on the scalloped mat and the red weave background paper -- LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Sherri, love the cute image and your perfect colouring.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete