My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Bunnies at their cutest!

Hello, friends!

Yes, I know that Easter has come & gone, but I've done so many Easter cards that I still have a ton to share with you.  Pretend that the big day hasn't come and passed already or better yet, keep the ideas for your own Easter cards next year!


This darling bunny is a Sassy Cheryl digi!  I fell in love with it the minute I saw it!  The card on the left is framed in a Spellbinders Reflective Moment frame and the bunny on the right was framed with a Sue Wilson Austrian Collection Background.

I had so much fun with this stamp that I made 2 more cards I will share tomorrow.

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. That bunny is ultra-cute and I love it! I'm happy to see anything this adorable, no matter the occasion, at any time of the year. Fabulous dies! I won a SB gift certificate recently and my dies arrived yesterday. I have so much new stuff I don't know what to use next! No worries... I'll have fun figuring it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many pretty dies Sherri, to go with your cute colored bunnies! I'm for posting whenever and whatever! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete