My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Happy Birthday to "Moo!"

Happy Hump Day!

I've been making birthday cards lately and pulling out a bunch of old stamps from my stash!  This stamp is a Penny Black I've had for years.  It's such a fun stamp I have always loved it.


I have tons of cow sentiments.  I know, that's not a statement you hear often do you?  But I've always loved cows and every time I found a cow sentiment I picked it up. 

I'll be back tomorrow with another cow card.

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sherri, love your card.....those balloons are so cute with the fun cow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha! This is the most delightful thing I've seen in a long time! You've been holding this one back. First time I've seen this stamp EVER and I LOVE it! Tee hee hee! Look at her purse sitting under the stool! All that matching Holstein stuff all thoughtfully arranged just special for her birthday -- so cute! Love the grass cake and the balloons. Oh, my goodness, I'm just beside myself. You sure got me smiling this morning!

    ReplyDelete