My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 12, 2019

A Hedgehog Christmas!

Hi, gals!
Who doesn't love hedgehogs! I actually have a stuffed one that my daughter bought me years ago.  He sits on top of my storage unit in the craft room.  She bought it for me because I had so many Penny Black hedgehog stamps and they were her favorites too!

                                       
                          

I know when I make my daughter a card that she doesn't like anything with people on it.  She always wants a critter of some kind.  So naturally, I have sent her a whole lot of hedgehogs over the years!
I adore this little guy and when I moved, I knew he was moving with me!



Yes, this is another Penny Black stamp and one of my very favorites! I would never get rid of it and usually color it up every single Christmas!  You just have to do that when you have favorites!
Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. They're adorable, Sherri. Very sweet with perfect coloring and a gorgeous die to go with them! You know how I love critter stamps. I also love seeing the hedgie in your stamp room! I'll bet your daughter grabbed that up the moment she saw it. What a find! I've actually never seen a stuffed hedgie, but shopping is not so great around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them too. And you make them up so cute.

    ReplyDelete