My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 20, 2019

Surprise!

Hi, Gals!

This isn't the post I had originally scheduled for today, but at least I was able to get it up.  Not sure why I am having so much trouble with blogger right now, but it is certainly frustrating!!


This has always been one of my favorite stamps and one I would never, ever get rid of.  I love this crabby gal in her bathrobe.  Hopefully, the morning cup of coffee will improve her attitude!

Back with another surprise tomorrow!
Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic cards Sherri, years since I used this stamp! love the backgrounds
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pam! Seeing a response from you always makes my whole day! I ADORE all your cards!

      Delete
  2. OMG, she's so funny and the flowered paper on each card is a perfect look for her. Awesome coloring! She looks like she woke up and found that Blogger had deleted her post somehow.

    ReplyDelete