My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Dies R Us Challenge - Anything Goes Using Dies Carried by Dies R Us

Happy October 1, gals!

Since babies come year round, I decided to go with a baby card for my entry.  I love this combination of dies! It makes a darling baby card with little effort.  The dies just make it come together effortlessly! I used the following dies: Amy Design Carriage, and Yvonne Creations Welcome Baby Star Frame.


Since the theme for today is "Use any dies carried by Dies R Us" you have endless possibilities!
The amount of dies that we carry will just blow you away! Noboddy out there carries more dies than we do!  Or at lower prices, either!

If you are the winner, you will get a gift voucher to our amazing store.  The link to that is here.
The link to the challenge is here.

7 comments:

  1. What a pretty baby card for a precious little babe! The details in those dies you used is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...what a sweet baby girl card! Love the beautiful sweet frame around the darling carriage! A perfect baby card, Sherri...love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet baby card. I love the pink and white.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Very cute in the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable baby girl card...you have some of the cutest dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous baby card Sherri, love the frame and pram.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Sherri, that frame die! I haven't seen it before. I wish I hadn't seen it now because I have to try and avoid shopping. Too many not yet used things in my baskets. Seriously, though, this is the MOST darling card!

    ReplyDelete