My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 3, 2011

"Celebrate" Valentine's Day

After a busy day for my first day of vacation, I finally had the time to sit down & work on cards.  Since I can't make Christmas cards any longer (darn it!) I decided I had better work on my Valentine's stash.  Although I have a huge drawer full of nothing but Valentine stamps, I REALLY wanted to do something from Mo's Digital Pencil as I just adore everything she does.  The only problem I had was that there really weren't a whole lot of Valentine offerings there yet. So, I decided to be creative & use a birthday image I just bought & turn it into a celebration of Valentine's Day.  Pretty clever, huh?  This is the card I ended up with. I've decided she is probably jumping for joy because she just got a whiff of the box of chocolates someone just gave her!

I'm on a roll now, so off to see what else I can come up with!
I hope you all had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment