My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Friendship Warms the Heart!

What a true statement!   I've been very blessed in my life & one of my blessings is having some wonderful friends.  If you are a fan of Pop,Paper, Scissors then you know we had a really fun day today. Lunch at one of our favorite Mexican restraurants and then an afternoon of making cards. What more could you ask! Well, maybe chocolate, but I managed to have some of that on hand too!  A day without chocolate is a wasted day!!

Here is one of the cards I made this afternoon.  I'm going to enter it in Stamp Something-Anything Goes
challenge. I debated between this card & the card I am going to post next, but decided to go with this one.
The stamp is from Lily of the Valley and the paper is from K & Company. 




I'll be back shortly with a new valentine that I really liked. It has lots of glitter so that says it all!

1 comment:

  1. This gorgeous! You coloring is superb as always. And I love the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete