My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Let Me Help You!

Well, I had planned to be very productive today, but by the time I sat down to make cards the mood just wasn't there.  Add to that, the fact that I had a "helper" and you can see why I didn't get much done today. I pulled out one of the cubes I store my stamps in & Brady decided to try it on for size!  I grabbed the camera so you could see why I get nothing done some days.  He is such a "helper" when you are stamping.  First he has to have about a 20 minute back rub & massage before he will get off the table & then he usually wants the chair I am sitting in to take a nap on since it is already warm. What a guy!

I did get 3 sympathy cards done today that I needed for someone I work with. Two of them don't photo well because the best parts are embossed & don't show up so I am only posting one.

The background on this one is embossed as well, but there is more detail with the punched lace so it shows up slightly better.

I'm hoping to get more cards ready tomorrow once I get my Christmas things put away & the house back to normal.  Until then, everyone stay well & try to keep warm in this horrible cold weather!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures of mew man
    The sympathy card looks very nice.

    ReplyDelete