My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Beginnings

Tonite I thought I would take a break from Valentines & birthday cards and work on another challenge.  This card is for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge "New Beginnings" and the stamp is perfect to welcome a new little boy into the world.  It was colored with copic & Prismacolor markers and most of the paper is from K & Company. 



Tomorrow is another "food" day at work.  We are celebrating a birthday this time.  I really think our office has the record for the amount of food consumed in a week.  It seems someone is always bringing treats. Great for morale, but horrible for the waist line!

Catch you later!

4 comments:

  1. Really great Layout. I love the die cuts. And as always your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fabulous cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. isn't this just the cutest ted sherri......thanks for joining Penny Black Saturday for the first challenge of the year...wishing you a happy 2011...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice bright card! Love the image too!

    ReplyDelete