My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Birthday Girls!

Well, as promised, I have a couple more cards to share with you tonite.  I'm trying to replenish my stash of birthday cards and these two little gals seemed like a good place to start. This first card is "Sprout" by Mo Manning. LOVE her images! The added flower photographed more red than it is. I could never make my living as a photographer! And besides, I usually cut people's heads off.

This little gal is all dressed up in her finest (including her mom's shoes) and ready to celebrate. She is a digital stamp as well, but I can't remember whose right now.  Which means it is getting late & I am way too tired to keep stamping.

Thanks for the comments. It is always nice to sign on & find a comment.  I know I am guilty of checking out other stamp blogs without leaving a message & I need to do better at that.

Catch you later.

2 comments:

  1. These are both beautiful.. I need to do this too. My stash is low.. You did a great job coloring these.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE must be getting old. I could have sworn I already commented on this. And let me tell you, it was a very nice comment. As always I loved your coloring and the papers.

    ReplyDelete