My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Today's Catch Word is "Simple"

Just a quick post tonite.  Inspired by my BFF who is going for simple, I decided to go with "simple" too. I also had 2 new die cuts I wanted to try out & this seemed to be the perfect way to do it. We all need thank you cards from time to time & this should do nicely.



I thought I would have more cards to post tonite, but I spent the day working on something for a sweet gal who needs some birthday cards as thank you's for some special people in her life.  The other card I made today goes to someone who reads this blog regularly so I can't post it or she won't be surprised. 

It looks like we missed most of the snow & ice they originally forecast for us. Thank Heavens! I am ready for spring!!

Have a great week, everyone!  Catch you later!

2 comments:

  1. The die is beautiful and I love the buttons.
    Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. think this is very nice. Simple, bordering on old fashioned-antique look--my kind of card

    ReplyDelete