My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Some cards from my "stash"

Well, gals, as you may have noticed, I haven't posted in a week.  We are putting in long hours at work and from Friday night until last night, I was doing hospital duty with Mom.  We had a little emergency trip to the ER on Friday night & they admitted her, but she is doing better now. So, with all the hours & the lack of a weekend, I haven't been able to make any new cards.  I did pull out a couple of them from my "stash" to share.  I don't think I have posted either of them before.


This is a simple little birthday card I made with one of my favorite stamp sets from Paper Trey called Vintage Picnic. I stamped the basket on my background paper & colored the tulips with copic & Prismacolor markers.

This is another of my favorite stamps.  You know how I adore cats!  This little guy is a Judith stamp & I love to use him for belated birthday cards. 

I'm hoping like crazy I will finally have time one night during the rest of the week to actually do a NEW card!

Stay safe driving on these icy roads. It looks like most of the country is having the same fun weather this week.

Catch you later!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute. I can see why he is a favorite. I love the way you colored him.

    ReplyDelete