My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Let the Celebrations Continue!

I've had a productive day today! I actually finished four cards & am going to share two of them with you. This first birthday card is a Mo Manning image I fell in love with. Such a delicate & feminine image. I colored her with a combination of pencils & markers. And of course, you know me well & I had to use a Martha Stewart punch to finish it off. One of my birthday gifts was a set of Martha Stewart glitter glues which I am in love with! I did the trim on the tea cup & saucer with it.
This was another Mo Manning image & I have used it a lot. I just love her great enthusiam.  This gal knows how to celebrate a birthday!!  Even the dog is joining in! 

Now that I have been "creative" all day, I have to tackle the mess my creativity has created! My poor desk looks like a tornado went thru, turned around & came back for a second shot at it!  I have decided that I LOVE the color, cut, glue, part of creating a card, but just really don't like the clean up my mess afterwards part.

Catch you later.

2 comments:

  1. Watch your mail this week, the craft fairy will pay you a visit. I'm glad someone is productive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Sherri. They are both beautiful. I like the many ways you express yourself with a stamp.

    ReplyDelete