My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Dog-gone happy!

Well, it is officially the end of my week's vacation.  Yuk! As usually happens, I didn't get anything done that I had planned to do, but did manage to get some other things done instead.  Unfortunately, I didn't have a lot of time to work on cards so this is one I need for work tomorrow.  Cutting it close, huh! lol


This is another Mo Manning image.  I thought he would be perfect for a guy birthday card. The paper if from a G.C.D. Studios paper pad my daughter gave me.  She is always on the look-out for things to aid in my addiction!  Such an enabler, she is!! I colored him with pencils & gamsol. The sentiment was computer generated and punched out with a Spellbinder label die.

I had planned to make cards all nite tonite, but it looks like we are in for another nite of storms again. It's getting black as nite  & I can hear the thunder rumbling.  I am SO sick of storms! And we sure don't need even a single drop more rain in this area!

Everyone have a great week.  Catch you all later!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Love that dog!! Your coloring is amazing.
    His fur looks real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I just LOVE this image Sherri! Your colouring is perfect and your papers and layout are fabulous! I laugh every time I look at his face!
    Hugs,
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri he is so cute, what a great card for a guy but would work for a gal too. So very sorry to hear the storms are staying with you. I hope you see that Sun soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow Sherri you have used him just perfectly, hes brilliant isnt he, its the look on that face...right car boot sale...its where people sell what they dont want out of the boot of their car, its kinda like a garage sale but with loads of them all together...you know what they say, one mans junk is anothers treasure lol
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete