My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

With Sympathy

A change of plans from the card I had planned for tonite.  I need another sympathy card for work.  Not having a lot of time tonite, I opted for a quick card that I hope will be ok.  Luckily, I had just seen a video that Becca of Amazing Grace posted on making frames from one of my Martha punches, so I grabbed that & this is what I came up with. The flowers are from the endless little buckets I got at Michaels in the bridal department. I love them!  They come in several colors & lay flat to mail.

We are supposed to have strong storms again tonite.  Just what we don't need.....more water!  We are all still watching the river to see how close it comes to work. There are hundreds, though, that are in direct line to lose their homes.  And they say the water will be on the ground until September! Hard to believe!!

Catch you later! Got to go take something to unplug my stuffy nose.  I liked the idea Mina gave me, but don't have the ingredients!  My fridge is full of Dr. Pepper, orange juice & milk.  Boring....

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. I am hoping you get rid of this cold of yours pretty soon.. May take a trip to the Dr. Just rest up. This is awesome and will be appreciated. I always struggle with a sympathy card. Love Becca's tutorials. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an amazing punch! You'll have to show me how. This is a very beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Sherri! I might have to copy this for our shoebox stamp club meeting next Friday! They would love it too!

    ReplyDelete