My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Just swinging by to say.....

Hi everyone,

To try to lighten up the gloomy skies around here, today's card is a fun one! This image is from Prairie Fairy digi's & one of their newest releases. I couldn't resist her. Although we never had a tire swing growing up, I have fond memories of swinging at all the playgrounds in our neighborhood.  She is colored with copics & pencils & the paper is from K & Co.  I used my Spellbinders for the cutout and added some flowers I made from one of Martha's punches. The punch itself is one long string of flowers in 3 sizes & the minute I saw it I knew I could get double use from it.  Not only is it a perfect border, but by cutting the flowers apart & layering them you get adorable dimensional flowers too! (I have to rationalize how much money I spend on punches. lol)  I'm going to enter her in Stamp Something - something punched challenge.

The dam above us just released the maximum flow of water so far today & it should reach us by tomorrow. At this point, it is just a wait & see game for everyone.  Luckily the rain today was not heavy & it isn't supposed to storm all nite tonite. Got to love Mother Nature when she is having PMS!

Have a good Wednesday.  Catch you all later!

4 comments:

  1. OMG! She is sooo cute! Love the matching flowers.
    This is a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This IS an adorable image. I love her glasses. They make me smile. I hope the rain stops soon. That gets depressing. We need it so badly here in NC. My garden is shriveling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card Sherri!! That image is just too darned cute and you coloured her perfectly. The dp is a perfect match and really accents the image. Love your flowers too by the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another cutie to LOVE! This is so adorable! Just screams Summer happiness! Love it Sherri! Hey, here's what PMS really means... "purchase more stamps"!!! lol It's easy! lol

    ReplyDelete