My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Here comes the heat!

Well, after days of rain, we are now going into a period of sun. Yeaa!!  But with it comes heat & humidity. Yuk! Tomorrow is supposed to feel like 100-110 with the humidity even though the temp is only going to be around 98.  Maybe it will bake some of these pesky mosquitos that all our water has created. lol

Today's card is another birthday card for work. It's another cutie from Prairie Fairy.

The paper is from my stash, but is probably K & Co as I seem to have tons of that brand. I added a couple of small flowers I made to perk it up a bit. I hope Angie likes it when she gets it!

Two more days until a long weekend!  I'm counting the minutes & plan to do a lot of stamping these 3 days!
I hope you are all having a great week! Catch you all later.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sherri... Your coworkers are sooo lucky to have you! You create magic with your hands. This card, like every one you have created, is adorable! Love that cute image and your colouring is spot on. The flowers are perfect!
    I always look forward to viewing each and every masterpiece!
    Hugs,
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete