My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, December 5, 2011

A Little Break

Time for a little break from Xmas cards.  I had to make  a couple of packages of assorted cards this weekend for a friend of my daughters. This is one of the thank you cards. 

The stamp was from an old Stampin Up set I got at a rummage.  The small butterfly is from a Martha punch & the larger one from Cheery Lynn Designs.  The border is another Martha border punch. It was kind of fun to work on something other than Xmas for a day.
Since it will be 10 below zero tonite, it will be a long time before we see an actual butterfly again!

Back tomorrow with more Xmas!

5 comments:

  1. Sherri
    This is so pretty. Love the colors and the butterflies. Such a refreshing change from Christmas cards.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Sherri! oh, this would be so fun to make up and give away! Just lovely... I should do this for my m-i-l!
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite card every. REALLY! Beautiful, Stunning and just plain gorgeous. I really, really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sherri, I left you a comment on Split Coast about this Card. Had to come check out your Blog. It's so Cute! Love your Kitty. I used to have one looked like him named Sylvester. I have never heard of Cheery Lyn Designs. I (LOVE) that Butterfly. I just became a follower of your blog. Would Love for you to come visit my blog sometime. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, ahhh, pretty! Such a lovely image and so fresh in the blue and white! So you just whipped out a couple of packages of cards? You're a whiz!

    ReplyDelete