My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 3, 2011

A Snow Day Card

Hi everyone!

I thought I would share a snowman card today since we are getting our first snow of the season.  It has been snowing steadily since around 10:30 this morning.  The forecast says 3-5 inches.  I'm hoping it is the 3", not the 5", of course.  Either way it will be a chance to try out my brand new snowblower!  This gal is just way too old to shovel!

Back to the card.  The snowman image is from Penny Black.  The greenery & ornament are cut from dies by Marianne Designs & the snow border is a die from Memory Box.  I LOVE dies! And punches, and paper, and.........

What is there about snowy days that makes you want to curl up with a fuzzy blanket & a good book (or a long nap) instead of doing all the things you should be doing?  Maybe it's just me. lol

I'll be back tomorrow with some angels.  Quite an assortment the past couple of days! Hot chocolate pockets, snowmen & angels.  I hate doing the same thing over & over, don't you?

Catch you all later!

3 comments:

  1. I love your latest toy!!! This is a wow card. You didn't tell me about the ornament. Super job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, awesome! I just love the cute things I find here when I visit, and you've made several since I last dropped in. Love all those dies you used on this. They add so much texture and dimension to a card. I'm with you... variety is the spice of life. Keeping my fingers crossed for less rather than more snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh... I've resisted this snowman but now here you are showing it again... oh... I can just enjoy yours here anytime I need a fix! lol Delightful card Sherri! Sure to cheer and festive too! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete